Application of technology/products through assessment, refinement and demonstration for adoption. To achieve the mandate effectively, the following activities are envisaged for each KVK:
- On-farm testing to identify the location specificity of agricultural technologies under various farming systems.
- Frontline demonstrations to establish its production potentials on the farmers’ fields.
- Training of farmers and extension personnel to update their knowledge and skills in modern agricultural technologies.
- Work as resource and knowledge centre of agricultural technologies for supporting initiatives of public, private and voluntary sector for improving the agricultural economy of the district.
- Produce and make available technological products like seed, planting material, bio agents, young ones of livestock etc to the farmers
- Organize extension activities to create awareness about improved agricultural technologies to facilitate fast diffusion and adoption of technologies in agriculture and allied sectors.